Gravity Forms v2.0.5 – WordPress Form Builder Quickly build and design your WordPress forms using the form editor. Select your fields, configure your options, and easily embed forms on your WordPress powered site using the built in tools.
Over A Million WordPress Sites Are Already Using Gravity Forms. Is Yours?
Gravity Forms is hands down the best contact form plugin for WordPress powered websites. Oh yeah, we said it!
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what Gravity Forms users are saying.
Gravity Forms makes it easy to create order forms. Order forms can incorporate pricing specific fields to allow your users to make selections and generate a total based on product and option selections.
Gravity Forms isn’t just for entries. It can also create WordPress posts. It’s easy to build a form that creates WordPress Posts on your site. They’re perfect for user-generated content, directory listings and much more.
Gravity Forms v2.0.5 Changelog
– Added debug statements for troubleshooting uploads.
– Fixed an issue with the upgrade process for some database configurations.
– Fixed an issue with the location of the js gf_get_field_number_format function.
– Fixed an issue in the form editor when using Firefox which prevented the field from opening for editing when clicking on a field input.
– Fixed an issue where an upgrade error admin notice is displayed unnecessarily when the database upgrade is complete but there are no entries to migrate.
– Fixed issue with conditional logic dependent on any Pricing field.
– Fixed an issue with the capability required to access the import forms tab.
– AF: Fixed PHP notice when using a save callback on a plugin or feed settings field.