Total Donations for WordPress v2.0.5 – Total Donations is an easy-to-use but powerful WordPress plugin for accepting online donations. Donors can quickly contribute to your non-profit, church or political organization using an intuitive donation form while the administrative panels allow you to manage your tasks, progress bars and campaigns with ease.
- Stripe Gateway
- PayPal Gateway using Website Payments Pro/PayPal Flow or PayPal STD/PDT
- Authorize.Net Gateway
- Multisite support
- RTL language support (Hebrew, Arabic, etc),
- Create unique forms and giving levels for each campaign
- Offline gateway with customizable emails
- MailChimp Integration – automatically add new donors to your lists
- Constant Contact Integration – add new donors to any of your lists
- A Drag and Drop Customizable Donation Form ( create your own textareas, checkboxes, text fields, radio buttons and selects )
- Support for reoccurring donations for Stripe, PayPal and Authorize.Net on the same form with custom amounts.
- Drag and Drop recurring donations builder (reoccurring donations are tracked and also update the progress bar and totals)
- Customizable Donate Buttons for Stripe, Authorize.Net and PayPal (choose from one of 9 PayPal buttons in various languages, your own uploaded image or a CSS button with editable text)
- Built-in Widget Progress Bar (choose from two button styles )
- Top Donors and Recent Donors widgets (set the language, date format, button style. You can also set it to display offline data, online data or both)
- Display your Progress Bar anywhere with shortcodes.
- Recent and top donor shortcodes
- Ready for translation (PO/MO files)
- Multi-email Notifications
- Export a CSV file that includes your custom made fields and their values
- Automatically Generated Honoree, and Thank you Emails as well as dedicated emails to Offline donors
- Customizable Progress Bar
- Customize the look of your form without coding (change the panel color and borders)
- DataTable Tables with Export
- Advanced Data Query Filters with Date Range
- Offline Donations (add offline donations to keep your bar current and track your donations)
- Multiple Currency Support Built-in (change the currency to match the ones supported by the gateway you wish to use and place currency symbol in front or behind of the amount)
- Export Table Data (Offline and Online) based on your Queries
- Clean, easy-to-use Ajax user interface
- Responsive design so you can check your donations on the go
- Great support
- Dynamic Thank You Page (just add shortcodes)
- PDT or Standard PayPal (IPN)
- Donation Levels (add your own levels or let your donor pick a custom amount)
- FEC Compliance support for Political Fundraising (pass employer and occupation data to PayPal)
Total Donations for WordPress v2.0.5 Changelog
June 8th, 2016 – v2.0.5
– Empty Giving Level bug fix
– Export Checkbox bug fix – export now works when you edit a checkbox.
– Recurring donations with PayFlow bug fix
– Fixed redundancy from orphan Authorize.Net
– Fixed missing div of form between recurring and amount
– Fixed JS header
– Fixed PayPal Pro bug
– Fixed bug on Date Filter.
– Right to Left support on backend and front.
– Mandatory works with check boxes now. ( you must check the box to proceed. )
– Date language option for “Thank You” page.
– Backer shortcodes.
– Add class button to all button shortcodes.
– Indonesian language translation.
– Added a button to the circle progress bar shortcode.
– Removed extra database entry box in online and offline edit mode.
– Clicking “is this a memorial gift” now hides email option.